If you are looking for Sri Lanka tours, you can choose from a range of options that include luxury hotels, budget hotels, air-conditioned buses, dinghy boats, elephant safari tours, tea gardens, and coconut farms. But what if you want to know how to grow your Sri Lanka tours income? You will be in luck because here is what you need to do.
– First, book luxury hotels. In order to grow your Sri Lanka tours income, you need to book hotels that are not only at the top of the line but also those that cater to your needs. These hotels may include five-star, five-star, and two-star hotels. They are all relatively expensive, but they will make you feel like you have the best accommodations around.
– Next, book hotels that are near these luxury hotels. By staying at a three-star hotel, you can earn even more. You are in good company with many people who stay at a three-star hotel.
– Lastly, consider the kind of Sri Lanka tours you want to do. There are many options available to you depending on which ones you want to take. For example, you can choose to visit the colorful and scenic islands of eastern Sri Lanka or the jungles of the east or the beaches of the west coast.
– One way to plan your Sri Lanka tours is to begin by booking luxury hotels that are close to these tourist attractions. You can also opt to take an elephant safari. You can even go to one of the hill stations located in the west coast and experience the true rural life.
If you have the luxury hotels and the luxury safaris booked, then you can consider combining them. This will allow you to enjoy all the features that are offered by the different destinations you choose.
– When it comes to growing your Sri Lanka tours income, you should know that coconut and coffee plantations are the best investments. These are things that can add to your income.
– Coconut orchards are usually seasonal. They grow a year’s crop, but if you want to maximize your income, you should try to make sure that you can plant a crop for six months or more. This is important because you can start making money in the fall season when the prices are highest.
– Coffee plantations are a little bit more permanent. However, you can try to get coffee in the spring or the fall. A few months in the late spring and late fall, when the price is low, are not bad at all.
– Araucaria or ‘fat palm’ is another crop that can add up to your income. As you can guess, this is a palm tree that grows at high altitudes. The palm tree produces ripe fruits that can be ground and used as ingredients in sweets.
These are only a few tips to growing your Sri Lanka tours income. In addition, you should try to avoid doing business with palm oil plantation owners. This is because palm oil can be used in the making of hydrogenated margarine, shortening, and other refined food products.
If you want to have direct flights to the tropical destination, you will need to book tickets that include a stopover in one of the larger cities. Then, you can continue on your tour of the island and still make use of your money to expand your income.